Posted: Closing date: 30th Jun 2023
Department: Service & Aftersales Reports to: Service & Aftersales Director
We are delighted that due to our continued success we have vacancies for Service Engineers to join our Service & Aftersales team.
You will be responsible for carrying out servicing on Howorth’s own and other manufacturers Medical & Pharmaceutical equipment, whilst building and maintaining excellent customer relationships.
• To service & repair medical and pharmaceutical equipment to accepted standards.
• Problem solving to reach an acceptable and appropriate solution to a client's issues.
• To preserve and enhance the technical competence of the Howorth Air Tech global service engineering operation.
• Compliance with industry standards and field co-ordination of all service test and validation processes.
• Proactive daily communication with the service desk to recieve instructions/information and report progress/issues.
• Ability to work on your own or as part of a team.
• Ability to find added value opportunities on site, reporting the potential to the sales team.
Required knowledge & experience
• Verification of critical ventilation systems in accordance with HTM 03 01 Part B.
• Servicing of critical ventilation systems plus AHUs, fume cupboards, cleanroom suites, safety cabinets, humidifiers, multi-movement pendants.
• Knowledge of entrainment testing, DOP testing, in-situ HEPA filter testing.
• Particle counting and classification.
• Understanding of HTM Parts A & B.
• Electrical skills (qualified electrician) are highly desirable.
• Knowledge of LEV working also highly desirable.
Closing date for applications is 30th June 2023. Competency based interviews will take place on an agreed date following a successful application.
To register your interest or find out more details;
Contact: Leona Borska, HR Officer