API Isolators provide the highest levels of containment for handling toxic compounds. The manufacturing of Active and Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API and HPAPI) has become a growth area within the industry.
There is an ever increasing demand for higher containment, improved operator protection and equipment integration, as well as preventing cross-contamination within facilities.
Each isolator is a bespoke build to meet the client's requirements and processes.
We can produce isolators to suit many different types of processes, here are just a few examples:
- ADC Containment Isolators
- Filter Dryer Isolators
- Sampling & Dispensing Isolators
- Reactor Charging Isolators
- Fluid Bed Drying Isolators
- Granulation & Milling Isolators
- Compression Tablet Press & Encapsulation Isolators
- Vacuum Tray Drying Isolators
- BSL-4 Isolators
Process Isolators are containment systems that allow the handling of toxic substances for various industries including pharmaceuticals.
They can provide primary and secondary containment around pharmaceutical and chemical process activities.
Howorth is a market leader in providing innovative containment solutions.
Utilising our clean air engineering expertise, we can create safe and clean working environments for Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical organisations.
Our extensive knowledge and expertise in designing bespoke isolator systems to suit a variety of processes, ensures we provide our customers with solutions to suit even the most demanding requirements.
We have built a strong reputation within the industry for our innovative integration of process equipment within barrier isolation systems having successfully completed many equipment integration projects, both with end users and OEMs.
Sampling of the API or Chemical is an important requirement to comply with industry regulations including:
- Preventing contamination of the opened container, the materials and the operator
- Preventing cross-contamination by other materials, products and the environment
- Protecting the individual who samples (sampler) during the sampling procedure
Howorth provide the complete ‘turnkey’ facility to support the sampling activities including:
- WORKSAFE containment booths including High Containment Screens
- ULTRASAFE Sampling Isolators
- Cleanroom and HVAC facility
- Integrated materials handling equipment such as roller track conveyors, roller shutter doors and wrapping systems etc.
- Fully integrated controls system and associated interlocks
Download our Pharmaceutical brochure
If you want to find out more, download our brochure or get in touch.
What our clients have to say
I wanted to let you know that Sam did a great job. We were really pleased with his professionalism and hard work. He didn't stop and was really knowledgeable when he went through the work sheets at the end of the job. We'd be really pleased to see him attend site again in the future
Thank you both for acting on our behalf with Mettler Toledo, you provided us with an efficient and effective service as always
Our interactions with Howorth have been excellent. The relationship has allowed us to establish our microbiological containment immunological analysis suite. The people I have worked with have been nothing but hepful, professional and capable. Design has been a partnership and the build quality has turned heads with some of my colleagues. In short, thank you Howorth.