Pharma Commissioning Engineer
Posted: Closing date: 24th Jun 2022
Department: Pharma Operations Reports to: Pharma Commissioning Manager
We are delighted that due to our continued success we have a vacancy for a Commissioning Engineer in our Pharma team.
You will be responsible for the coordination and discharge of commissioning in a timely manner in line with customer and project management requirements.
• Timely validation of Pharma equipment in the field and at our assembly facility as part of Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT).
• Executing documentation to GMP and client specific standards.
• Demonstrating the operation of equipment to the client with a confident and professional attitude.
• Ensure all equipment is calibrated and certified to comply with relevant legislation.
• Communicating with the client to discuss opportunities for post-commission services.
• Ability to demonstrate technical competence on the full Howorth pharma product range.
• Relevant Commissioning experience and recognised qualifications.
• Knowledge of all relevant test equipment.
• Knowledge of control systems.
• Knowledge of DOP testing, particle counting and filters.
Closing date for applications is 24th June 2022 with competency based interviews taking place after this date.
To register your interest or find out more details;
Contact: Liz Knox, HR Officer