Electrical Controls & Instrumentation Design Engineer
Posted: Closing date: 1st Dec 2023
Department: Pharma Operations Reports to: EC&I Departmental Manager
We are delighted due to our continued success, we have a vacancy for an Electrical Controls & Instrumentation Design Engineer to join our Pharma Design Team.
You will be responsible for taking the lead in the electrical controls and instrumentation design our Pharma range of products, liaising with our clients and supporting internal requirements in all areas relating to EC&I Design.
- Provide design and technical input into tenders/estimates
- Provide technical support into preparation of estimate/tenders
- Meet key design milestones for project delivery and tender preparation
- Delivery a design to cost and time constraint
- Standardisation of design – developing a modular framework for the entire product range
- Play a key role in value engineering
- Be proactive in EC&I product development taking ideas to the EC&I Design Manager for evaluation and approval
- Review and streamline processes aiming to increase efficiency and reduce cost without loss of quality and functionality
- Able to write FDS, P&ID’s, and input into FAT & SAT protocols
- Have a minimum educational OND in Electrical Engineering
- Have a proven track record in EC & I product and process design
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical processes and containment requirements
- To be fully conversant with latest engineering design concepts, engineering standards and disciplines, including hazardous area compliance, (ATEX and UL Directives).
Closing date for applications is 01st December 2023 with competency based interviews taking place after this date.
To register your interest or find out more details;
Contact: Liz Knox, HR Officer